Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Gloomy Weather? [FREE indoor activities for your kids]

I don't know about you, but it has been downright cold and rainy here today. Therefore, my outdoor plans with my little one have been postponed. Luckily, I found some great activities to keep her occupied that I would like to share with you!

Crayola has literally hundreds of completely FREE coloring pages to print out for your kids, and it even has a little fall-themed section! It gives you a great opportunity to bond and interact with the little ones while the weather is not-so-friendly.

Also, check out these adorable 3D haunted houses from Mr. Printables!


Some other free activities I found:
Do you have any rainy-day fall activities that you like to do with your kids? Share in the comments!

Until next time,







Linking up to:

Its Hump Day!  Ducks 'n a Row

No comments:

Post a Comment