Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Prayer

I'm usually not very good at coming up with prayers, especially for holidays, but this one just came to me, and I decided to share it with all of you. Many members of my family do not practice religion, and therefore do not pray at holidays, but this year my goal is to at least change one person's mind. Opening myself up to the Lord is one of the most fulfilling things I've done in my life. If you are a Christian, or religious, please feel free to pin this, share it on Facebook, whatever, and let's spread the joy during the holidays this year =]


PS: Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, I promise I'm working on a ton of new projects that I will be able to share with you very soon!

Until next time,







Linking up to:
   

3 comments: