Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fall is in the Air!

Hello to all of my new followers!

I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but I will say it again: I LOVE FALL! It's finally starting to get a little chilly outside, which is definitely making me want to curl up with a good book and relax till spring comes again. But, I also find that fall is a great time to focus on a lot of indoor activities (especially since this winter is supposed to be pretty harsh for us here in the Midwest). That being said, here in the next few weeks I will be focusing a lot more on my decorating and craft projects, so expect a lot more in the way of tutorials, and as it gets closer to Thanksgiving, I will definitely be flooding my page with all of the new recipes and ideas I find!

I hope you all stick around with me and see what's new in the coming weeks!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment